Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm back!!!

Well, last Saturday I spent the day house cleaning, followed by Biggest Loser (BL) DVD and Wii playing... burning over 1000 calories!

Sunday, I came down with a horrible cold. Spent Monday and Tuesday home sick from work and didn't work out all week!

Yesterday (Saturday) I went for a 4 mile walk/run with my daughter. We ran probably 1.5 miles of the walk - it was a GREAT workout and felt wonderful to be working out again!

Today I did a 2.5 mile walk/run on the treadmill followed by a BL DVD. I did some very short sprints at 6mph on the treadmill, starting to push the speed a little bit more. I LOVE the DVD - and I am currently doing the week 1/2 cardio. I decided that the next time I do the DVD I am moving on to week 3/4 - feeling as if I mastered week 1/2.

I did burn over 700 calories today - so I feel like I am getting "back" to where I was after taking a week off.

What I learned today: My inner thigh is killing me - especially when I jog. Probably didn't stretch enough yesterday after my run-must remember to stretch and cool down properly. Thanks to BOB on the BL DVD, yoga at the end of the workout is a great cool down - so hoping to feel a little better tomorrow.

Tomorrow: more working out - would LOVE to go on the Grant's trail and do 6 miles - but it is sleeting out right now, so not too hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment