Monday, February 1, 2010

February.... life goes on!



Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY! I turned 45 and I received a toy for my birthday. It was a Wii and a Wii Fit Plus! Must admit, it is nice to be 45 and play with toys! I did a quick run on the treadmill and then did a Wii workout - burning over 800 calories! I loved the downhill skiing!

My daughter made a great cake, very low cal and delicious!

Today was a run day. As mentioned in my last post, my goal was to slow down. I have also read that many folks struggle with week 4... so I feel a little better about struggling this week.

Today I slowed down. I ran at 4.5 the entire time. I AM SOOOO CLOSE to running the entire week 4 run... just not quite there. I walked 1/8 of the last 1/2 mile, but that was it! Wednesday is the day. My goal is to run the entire program as I should!! I only burned 500 cals today, but that was ok!

I did take measurements yesterday, and I have lost an inch in my waist, arms and thighs. I lost 1/4 inch in my calves. Very happy with the loss, however, my weight remains stable :( very sad when I have stayed on my WW program non stop all month. Oh well, I will just hold out and see what February will bring.

What I learned today:
I didn't get to my workout until 4:40 today...and had to wait for a treadmill. I wasn't as full of energy as I usually am at 11am... need to stick with my mid day workout time or make sure to eat right in the afternoon for an energy boost at 5pm!

Tomorrow:
day off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment