Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Do OVER...


Today was supposed to be the last day of week 4 of C25k.

Well, I tried. I can run the 1/4 mile, and the first 1/2 mile - just can't make it to that second set!

Heart rate was good for the whole time, and I did stay on the treadmill to 3.75 miles so I burned over 700 calories!

I will continue with week 4 until I am comfortable running that 2nd 1/2 mile. Right now I will aim for a good day 3 by Wednesday next week... I will continue to run Friday, Monday and Wednesday.

I am disappointed... but I know I can do this! Friday I will try again - I am close and maybe today was a bad day. I did not hold on the whole time I ran - so that was good!

What I learned today: I don't think I ate well this morning. I had a banana and a latte for breakfast and ran at 11am. Probably should have had some carbs.

Tomorrow: I need to do my BL DVD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment