Monday, January 25, 2010

Ohhhhh.... I know I can do this!

Took a day off yesterday hoping to get some more energy for my run today. Spent yesterday walking through the mall - so not all my time was sitting on the sofa.

Today was my 2nd day of week 4. While still not performing the run at 100%, I need to be happy with where I am. I successfully ran 1.25 miles (without holding on to the treadmill - a problem I needed to overcome). So my success was no holding on... but I was supposed to have run 1.5 miles...ugh. I still did 3 miles relatively quickly, 42:30 which for me is fast. Afterward talked to one of my trainers in the gym... good review of the run and helpful hints.... I need to be patient and keep going!

I will try again on Wednesday for the full run. If I fail again, I have to repeat the week - which is not what I want to do!!

What I learned today: While wearing my compression clothes - I get reallly hot, thinking that is impacting my run...need to come up with a different solution (or a bigger fan on the treadmill!)

Tomorrow: BL DVD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment