Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday, Sunday...

Yesterday was my "no excercise day" and today was a light day! I slept for a long time - very rare that I stay in bed more than 6 hours - today it was 8. Woke up this morning and proceeded to throw on those workout clothes and get that workout done. I did my typical upper body workout with crunches and situps. Felt GREAT to get the workout done first thing in the morning.

I did realize that I need to start including more leg workouts - maybe squats or wall sits or bicycles... will consider that as I go through this next week. Also may consider using a band for more muscle workouts...nothing like a little diversity!

Tomorrow: Day 2 of Week 2 of C25K!
What I learned today: Doing situps in the a.m. with a stiff back is tough and stretching didn't help. Don't sleep so long and maybe your back won't be stiff!

No comments:

Post a Comment